Your Kitchen. Your Vision.
Quality Kitchen Remodeling Services in Connecticut
Our Connecticut kitchen remodeling contractors can ensure the hub of your home is the perfect combination of style and functionality.
Better Built Kitchens understands that updating your kitchen may be the single most important home renovation you ever undertake.
Homeowners spend more on kitchen makeovers than on any other home improvement, and with good reason – according to real estate and home remodeling professionals, up to 80 percent of the cost of a kitchen refit can be recovered if you sell your house.
But this will only happen with a kitchen revamp completed to the highest standards of professionalism, and that’s where Better Built Kitchens comes in.
Your One-Stop Kitchen Makeover Solution
Whether or not you’re thinking about moving home, it’s important that your kitchen remodel creates an inviting space with maximum functionality for the central space of your home life.
However, kitchen revamps can present certain problems – challenges that our experienced Connecticut kitchen renovation contractors are experts in overcoming.
Our kitchen refit specialists provide a one-stop resource for kitchen remodels – from innovative design to the perfect finish, including quality kitchen cabinet and appliance installation services.
Our kitchen designers will evaluate the available space in your kitchen and advise you on a blueprint to make the most of it.
Then our kitchen makeover technicians will carry out the works to exacting standards, with quality services across every aspect of your kitchen renovation.
Wide-Ranging Kitchen Makeover Expertise
Our Connecticut kitchen remodeling contractors include experts in:
- Kitchen electrics – including lighting and appliances.
- Plumbing – for sinks, washers and dishwashers.
- Kitchen windows and doors – tailored to your design style preferences.
- Drywall installation and painting – for flawless ceilings and walls.
We also have wall demolition specialists on hand if you want to extend your kitchen into another area.
Keeping your entire kitchen upgrade in-house enables us to ensure stringent quality-control standards from start to finish.
It also saves you the hassle of having to find different contractors for specialist jobs – and avoids the extra costs involved in third-party involvement by middlemen.
Whether you want a contemporary or traditional kitchen design, we can advise you on various kitchen refit ideas, such as:
- The classic cooker/sink/fridge triangle layout for maximum convenience.
- Kitchen cabinets to optimize storage space.
- Refacing existing cabinets for a more affordable solution.
- Kitchen countertop options.
- Different types of kitchen flooring.
Eat-in Kitchens and Kitchen Islands
Better Built Kitchens specializes in:
- Eat-in kitchen design and construction, which has become one of our most sought-after kitchen remodeling services.
- Kitchen island installation, including kitchen islands as the focal point of an eat-in-kitchen.
From large spaces to comfortably hold a dining table to creating casual breakfast bars, kitchens where you can eat where the food is prepared have become increasingly popular for greater convenience and in line with open-plan home design trends.
Our eat-in kitchen installation options can give you a secondary space in addition to a main dining room or provide a hub for family life where everyone can get together to cook, eat and socialize.
Over the years, formal dining rooms have gone in and out of fashion but eating in the kitchen retains its appeal more than ever in today’s fast-paced lifestyle with an emphasis on casual dining.
Depending on available space, Better Built Kitchens can offer several eat-in kitchen options with smart design solutions.
We can help you with advice on:
- Eat-in kitchen seating.
- Eat-in kitchen dining counters.
- Eat-in kitchen breakfast nooks.
- Dining furniture for larger eat-in kitchens.
A kitchen island makes kitchens more functional and convenient, and Better Built Kitchens can offer you multiple options, including:
- Kitchen islands that match base cabinets and countertops for an integral look.
- Islands with concealed cabinets and open shelves.
- Islands with integrated appliances.
- Islands with refrigerated drawers and wine racks.
- Islands that provide a key feature in eat-in-kitchens.
- Islands whose primary function is an extra kitchen workstation.
- Islands that define the perimeter of the kitchen where it meets an open-plan family room.
- Islands with both food preparation and counter dining facilities.
Our kitchen islands come in a variety of shapes and sizes to suit all types of kitchens and budgets.
Why Choose Our CT Kitchen Remodeling Services?
As a reputable kitchen remodeling contractor, Better Built Kitchens can guarantee your new kitchen will be a safe place for your family to enjoy, with all electrical, mechanical, and plumbing systems installed by skilled technicians to comply with building codes and safety standards.
Our experience and expertise – we’ve been providing kitchen renovation services in Connecticut since 2008 – also ensures you’ll get the stylish, functional kitchen of your dreams.
Other benefits of our kitchen remodeling services include:
- Superior materials and craftsmanship.
- One-stop kitchen design and construction service.
- Your job completed within budget and on time.
- Online project tracking facility for customers.
- Specialized eat-in kitchen design and kitchen island installations.
Contact us now to arrange a free no-obligation onsite evaluation and written quotation from your CT kitchen remodeling experts.